Classic Style, Valued Performance
Deliver a bold design statement and robust flames. The Birmingham offers the value and performance
of a custom-built masonry fireplace—at a fraction of the cost. Customize your warm, functional focal
point with three different sizes and attractive finishing options.
Whether at a crackle or a blaze, the Birmingham is at home in your favorite room.
- Flush-hearth design for seamless finishing
- Three sizes available; 36″, 42″ and 50″ firebox openings
- Choose traditional or herringbone molded interior brick panels
- Optional mesh screen doors or bi-fold glass doors
- Two standard outside air kits for enhanced venting
- Quick, simple installation
- Tested to UL127 standards
See more examples of Heatilator products on this site.
Heatilator, a Manufacturer Famous for Quality and Style
Heatilator quickly became a household word, many consumers refer to any heat-circulating fireplace as a Heatilator. But once they’ve owned a genuine Heatilator, they’ll know the difference.
Its well-crafted heating sources run the gamut from fireplaces to gas logs, providing gas-burning solutions to make any space feel like home. Heatilator promises quality, reliability and an ease of installation unsurpassed in the industry. By introducing the first zero-clearance fireplace over 30 years ago, Heatlilator not only transformed the concept of installing your own fireplace, but has continued to lead the industry in builder-focused products. Reliable heat and steadfast value. That’s Heatilator’s promise.